Here at ecoFINISH®, we offer much more than just Aquatic Coatings. We also supply coatings for industrial and commercial use, such as our ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings that can create a durable barrier when applied to concrete, metal, fiberglass, or other materials. When you buy the ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings, you can offer your customers numerous advantages with these non-porous coatings:
When you’re looking for an industrial or commercial coating, perhaps the most important consideration is how widely the coating can be used. A coating that can only be used on certain surfaces or in certain environments won’t be very helpful to potential buyers. But ecoDUSTRIAL™ Traditional Coatings and Non-Skid Coatings can be applied to practically any location, thanks to their unique properties:
- They are water-resistant, meaning they work equally well on wet or dry surfaces.
- Their pH neutrality makes them a non-reactive surface, so common industrial chemicals won’t react with them.
- They even have an NSF-61 Potable Water Safe Certification, making them safe for use at facilities that prepare or package food.
- We also offer ecoDUSTRIAL™ with BioCote® antimicrobial.
Superior Durability for Both the Coating and the Surface
The next priority a buyer might have is how long the coating will last. When they ask you about this, you can tell them about all the things ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings are resistant to:
- Weather conditions: despite being thermoplastic, it keeps its flexibility at low temperatures, meaning it won’t chip, peel, chalk, or crack.
- UV Exposure: Our coatings are UV tested – they will not crack and the colors won’t fade.
Besides the long life of the coating itself, using ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings will also help protect the surface underneath from corrosion and other forms of wear and tear.
Unlike similar products, which typically take days or even weeks to cure, ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings cure in a matter of seconds, meaning industrial surfaces can benefit from them immediately. With a maximum application rate of 800 square feet per hour, a surface can be coated in no time.